Twitter, one of the most popular social networks in the world. Are you addicted? Maybe? No? Ask yourself this, “Are you really being honest with yourself?” I think the answer might come as a no. I don’t blame you. Something is really fascinating about viewing 140 character messages rolling up on your screen every minute of the day. Besides there are thousands and thousands of articles sifting through tweets each and every day. Now coming back to the actual question, “Are you addicted?”
7 Signs You’re Addicted to Twitter
1. You now think in sentences of 140 characters or less.
2. Whenever a big news item breaks, you can’t wait to log on and see what others are saying about it on Twitter.
3. If something funny/annoying/ unusual happens to you, your first thought is how you’re going to tweet it.
4. You’re considering getting an iPhone – purely “because it’s so much easier to tweet on the move.”
5. You rely on Twitter’s trending topics to tell you what people are talking about.
6. You discover a new comedian/singer /product and immediately log on to see if they have a Twitter page.
7. You scorn any friends/colleagues who aren’t on Twitter….if they’re not on Facebook either, then they’re not worth talking to.
The Rest of the List is Articles Listed on Different sites.