Colors play a massive role in everyone’s day-to-day life. If you’re not color blind, your eye can process somewhere around 7,000,000 colors. The power of the eye is a whole different conversation and can be left for another day, but colors in-and-of itself is a very fascinating topic to look at. Here are some facts about colors courtesy of Ucreative that will blow your mind!
- Blue is the most popular color in the world.
- The first color a baby sees is red.
- Men and women process colors differently.
- Pink can be an anger suppressor and can calm anxiety.
- The safest car color is white because it’s the most visible.
- Yellow and red promotes hunger.
- Chromophobia is a phobia of colors.
- There was once a law limiting the use of blue in art to Jesus and Mary’s robes.
- Colors affect depth perception.
- Mosquitos love blue.
I hope that you enjoy this collection of eye-popping colorful photography!
Credit to respective artists.
If you’re blessed enough to be able to see color (approximately 95.5% of the world’s population), take the time to appreciate it for what it’s worth. Next time you pass a colorful garden, stop and look upon the vast array of colors before you.
I hope that you enjoyed this colorful photography collection! Thanks for stopping by!