Fruit is not only tasty and nutritious, but also has an aesthetic appeal that makes it perfect for graphic design projects. You’ll see plenty of that below, but first, here are some interesting facts about fruit!
- Most commercial fruits are clones.
- The most expensive fruit in the world is the Japanese Yubari cantaloupe, priced at $23,500.
- Cherry farmers hire helicopters to air dry their trees after rain so the cherries don’t split open.
- Bananas are artificially ripened after being shipped to seven different shades of ripeness
- U.S. raisin farmers aren’t allowed to sell all the raisins they grow; they must contribute to a “national raisin reserve” if supply exceeds demand.
- The leaves of the rhubarb plant are very poisonous.
- Cranberries don’t actually grow underwater.
- Grapefruit can cause dangerous reactions with some prescription medications.
I’ve put together a collection of sweet n’ fresh fruit designs for your inspiration. Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists
Pretty sweet right? I think it’s safe to say that everyone can relate to the qualities and characteristics of fruit, which is why it makes for such an interesting design topic!
I hope that you enjoyed this graphic design collection! Thanks for stopping by!