I’ll have to honest, there’s not much to say about this week’s fish logo roundup. So here’s 10 facts about fish!
- Sharks are the only fish that have eyelids.
- Most fish have taste buds all over their body.
- The fastest fish is the sailfish. It can swim as fast as a car travels on the highway.
- Scientists have explored only 1% of the ocean depths. They believe millions of new kinds of animals and fish are down there, waiting to be discovered.
- Hagfish are some of the slimiest animals on earth. An Atlantic hagfish can make enough slime in one minute to fill a bucket.[
- Anableps, four-eyed fish, can see above and below water at the same time.
- There are approximately 32,000 different kinds of fish in the world today.
- Some desert pupfish can live in hot springs that reach temperatures greater than 113° F.
- Hammerhead sharks can live in schools of more than 500 sharks.
- The biggest fish in the world is the giant whale shark, which can grow to nearly 60 feet, or the length of two school buses.
I’ve put together a collection of 27 fish logos for your inspiration. Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists.
I hope that you enjoyed this week’s logo roundup! Thanks for stopping by!