27 Science Logos That Are Guaranteed To Cause A Reaction!
I’ll be honest, I’m not sure how to introduce this week’s logo roundup. I’ve found some neat science lab related logos for business’ in that industry, but am really out of words for the introduction. So rather than babble on about something that you probably don’t care about, here are 10 science facts that will blow your mind.
- There are 8 times as many atoms in a teaspoonful of water as there are teaspoonfuls of water in the Atlantic ocean.
- If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in, it would take you exactly 42 minutes and 12 seconds to get to the other side.
- The average person walks the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime.
- When a flea jumps, the rate of acceleration is 20 times that of the space shuttle during launch.
- Gorillas and potatoes have two more chromosomes than humans do.
- If the 5 trillion spiders in Netherlands took to eating humans rather than insects, they’d consume all 16.7 million Dutch people in just three days.
- The human brain takes in 11 million bits of information every second but is aware of only 40.
- A medium-sized cumulus cloud weighs about the same as 80 elephants.
- In an average lifetime, human skin completely replaces itself 900 times.
- 10 percent of all human beings ever born are alive at this very moment.
Science is awesome, and so are these logos! Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists.
I would consider starting a company in the field of science just so I could use a logo like one of the ones above. Not actually, but if you’re in the hunt for a science related logo, lucky you! There’s a ton of possibilities for you.
Thanks for stopping by!