I’ll be honest. These logos are super cool, but I have no idea how to introduce them. So instead of blabbing on, here’s 10 facts about facial hair!
- On average, a man’s beard will grow 5.5 inches per year.
- If you were to put down the razor and stop shaving forever, how long would your beard be? 27.5 feet.
- There are around 30,000 whiskers encompassing your face.
- Beards were once taxed. Peter the Great encouraged cleanshaveness and for those who didn’t comply, he taxed them 100 rubles a year.
- Beards grow faster in the daytime than the nighttime.
- 98% of the Forbes 100 list of the world’s richest men are clean-shaven.
- The only king without a moustache in a deck of cards is the king of hearts.
- The average moustache will trap a pint and a half of beer ever single year.
- It’s estimated that 33% of American males have facial hair.
- The International Boxing Association prohibits amateur boxers from having beards.
[Courtesy of nextluxury.com]
I’ve put together a collection of beard and moustache logos for your inspiration. Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists.