Society has never been more environmentally conscious then it is today in 2017. Many companies, organizations and individuals are putting in serious efforts to ‘go green’ and take strides to reduce environmental footprints. Sustainability and conservation is absolutely crucial if we want to preserve the earth for future generations. Interested in learning more? Here are 8 quick facts about the environment courtesy of Huffington Post:
- The amount of water on Earth is constant, and continually recycled over time: some of the water you drink will have passed through a dinosaur.
- 40 percent of all bottled water sold in the world is bottled tap water.
- 27,000 trees are felled each day for toilet paper.
- Paper can be recycled only six times. After that, the fibers are too weak to hold together.
- Humans and elephants are the only animals with chins.
- Beavers have transparent eyelids so they can see underwater with their eyes shut.
- The 100,000 trillion ants in the world weigh about the same as all human beings.
- As soon as tiger shark embryos develop teeth they attack and eat each other in the womb.
[Source: Huffington Post]
I’ve compiled a collection of 28 clean n’ green environmental designs for your inspiration. Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists.
Few things are more important than environmental conservation. I hope that this collection has inspired you for your next environmental design project!
Thanks for stopping by!