31 Candy Logos That Will Satisfy That Sweet Tooth
If you don’t like candy, please leave.
Okay, now that you’re all still here, let’s talk about everyones favorite treat. Here are 10 sweet-sweet facts on candy.
- Americans buy 600 million pounds of candy on Halloween.
- Surprisingly, the most popular candy is candy corn, selling 20 million pounds a year in the U.S (enough to wrap around the world 4.25 times.)
- Snickers is the most popular chocolate bar in the world.
- Kit Kat was introduced in Japan in 2000. Since then, over 200 different flavors have been introduced, including wasabi, pumpkin, matcha tea, banana, and sweet potato.
- Tootsie Rolls were added to soldiers rations during WWII because they last in all weather conditions.
- The name Jolly Rancher was chosen to represent a “hospitable, western company”.
- Double Bubble is pink because when it was invented, pink was the only color dye available.
- Dentyne gum was invented in 1899. Its name is a hybrid of “Dental” and “Hygiene”.
- M&M stands for Mars and Murray, the inventors of the candy.
- More than 8.7 million pieces of Mike & Ike candies are produced during a typical 7-hour school day.
To celebrate candy, and in light of Halloween just around the corner, here are 31 candy and sweets inspired logos. Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists.
Halloween is just around the corner, meaning candy consumption is about to spike. Americans will spend $7 billion this Halloween on candy, and consume nearly 600 million pounds of it.
Enjoy! You’re allowed to splurge every now and then!