Creativeoverflow is a online design magazine for anything creative. We have a goal of expanding the community of design eccentric individuals from all over the world by inspiring them through our design experience through delivering professionally written articles, tutorials, resources, inspiration and more.
You want to know a bit more about Creativeoverflow?
- When was Creativeoverflow Founded: September 2009
- Who started Creativeoverflow: Jacques van Heerden(An1ken Group)
- How can I get in touch: Visit the Contact Page
- Did you start off with a custom theme: No we didn’t. Convergence was the theme we used.
- Did the blog become successful overnight: No it didn’t. Hard work and dedication. We still aren’t where we want to be.
- Can I advertise on Creativeoverflow: Yes, you can get in touch through our advertising page.
- What is your favorite color: Blue, but recently turned more greyscale…haha
Creativeoverflow was started with the sole purpose of inspiring other artists to better themselves. We wanted to provide inspiration to those that needed it, advice to those that struggled and tutorials to those who wanted to learn. We see Creativeoverflow as a hub for creatives to draw advice, inspiration, tutorials and resources from. Creativeoverflow will set standards and contribute to the design industry on a positive note and deliver valuable, insightful knowledge pertaining to design.
Who is the Editor?
My name is Jacques van Heerden, I have recently taken back the reigns of managing the editorial content of Creativeoverflow. Everything will from now on go through me until further notice. Who am I? I was born in Humansdorp, South Africa and started my own business in 2004 at the age of 12. Since then things have grown and times have changed, but one thing remains the same and that is my passion for helping people, building successful businesses and delivering quality content. Give me a shout on: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Jacquesvh.com or Email
If you would like to Contribute towards the blog, visit the Contribute page.