Cha-Ching! Here Are 26 Money Logos That You Can Take To The Bank!
You know what they say, money makes the world go ’round! Whether that’s true or not, I don’t know; but I do know that money might be the single biggest influencer on the planet. But who cares about that. Here are 10 facts about money!
- 90% of US dollars carry traces of cocaine.
- 94% of dollar bills tested had traces of fecal matter.
- All the US coins and dollar bills in circulation today are worth about $1.2 trillion.
- 66% of all US cash is held overseas by foreign governments and individuals.
- Switching US 1 dollar bills from paper to coins would save the government nearly $4.5 billion over the next 30 years.
- Every year, more monopoly money is printed than real money.
- If you have $10 in your wallet and no debt then you are wealthier than one quarter of Americans.
- Studies have found that arguing about money is the top predictor of divorce.
- US paper money isn’t really paper. It’s cloth.
- One penny costs 2.4 cents to manufacture.
Source:Southern Medical Journal
Pretty interesting right! I’ve put together a roundup of 26 money inspired logos. Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists.
Finance is definitely one of the more important things in the world, but just remember all the fecal matter and cocaine the next time you’re handling paper money. The real question is though… why are you still using paper money? It’s 2016.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks logo roundup! Thanks for stopping by!