If you would like to contribute as a guest then please get in touch via email with the ideas for your next article, already written article or any questions that you might have for us. We will discuss things further through email. Looking forward to your submissions.
Email Us at: support[at]creativeoverflow.net
What topic to write on:
You can choose your own topic to write on and then send it over for review. If you want to bounce ideas off us, that is fine too. We are looking for original, unique content that can’t be found anywhere else on the web. If you want to write about how your dog influenced your creative life, that is fine with us too. It just has to capture our audience for them to relate.
Send in your articles in one of the following formats:
- Word document (include your images separately, and please reference them in the Word document)
- Body of an email
You’re encouraged to use a lot of images as Creativeoverflow’s articles are known to be very visual. With that said, make sure they are relevant and helps the reader understand the subject of what you’re writing about.
- The maximum width of images is 700px.
- Please name your images descriptively so that no mix-up occurs.
- Sequentially number your images; for example: 01_firstimage, 02_secondimage, 03_thirdimage
About the Author section:
Each article will show a bi-line about the writer. Send in the following along with your article.
1 paragraph about yourself and you may want to include:
- A bit about yourself and what you do
- Links to your website/s, web projects, books
- Social media profiles (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Creativeoverflow.