A Logo and a website are both equally important to a company or brand. While a logo acts as the face of the brand, the website plays the role of a showroom which you can visit and get the idea of the products and the services offered by the company.
A logo introduces a brand or a company to its target audience through marketing collateral obtain through online printing services. It is the launching pad of an organization. If the logo obtains the attention of the target customers then the brand becomes immediately intriguing to the client. If we look logos like Cadbury or Google the words that come to mind are innovative and unique. According to today’s SEO(Search Engine Optimization) trends it is proven that users not only search for the contents but also the images that relates to their search.
Once a logo draw the customers in then its the websites job to convert them to paying customers. The website is developed to provide information customers want and need to further pursue the purchase of your product. All though a lot visitors stop by the website, few of them actually read the content of the site in detail. Most of them just check out the website to get an impression of the business. Therefore, it is necessary to design the web site in such a way so that it is attractive as well as informative to the leading visitor. The main motto of a web site should be to inform, to identify and to entertain.
To make a site popular amongst their visitors it is important to develop a good relation between the home page of the site and the logo of the brand. Since there are chances that people will not check each and every page of the site in detail, you should try to put as much necessary information as possible into the home page of your site. As most of the people will be dragged to your website through the logo, therefore the logo should be simple yet creative enough to draw people in.
Getting this done will sound disastrous if you are new to the business world and do not have experience in promoting a brand and products. If this is the case you may have to keep the following things in mind:
- Design the site and place the logo in such a way that it represents the brand and conveys the message to the customers at the very first glance. You need to introduce the brand, the product and the services provided on the home page of your site.
- If you are dealing with high-end goods you should have a logo that conveys that. Starting from the colors to graphic images it should be top quality. If you are a real estate dealer and have a huge database containing high-end clients you cannot have a logo that contains a picture of a hut. It should be classy enough to attract wealthy customers.
- A website is the visual representative that divulges the details of your brand. Apart from good looking it should be useful as well. The logo should be visible on the each page of the site. It helps the visitor to connect the website with the brand.
- The visitors of your website should feel free enough to navigate through the pages of the site without any hassles. They should easily reach their destination of information that they seek. The content of the site should be brief and reader friendly.
- Finally, your website and the logo should be unique. If not, then your money and the purpose of the site will be completely wasted. You may take help from the professionals be it individual or website designing company who can create a perfect blend between the logo and the website successfully.
Thanks for reading.
The above article is written by SP who is an associate writer from Infographic Design Team. She is an expertise writer for writing articles related to Graphic Design, Viral Marketing and anything that is related to this niche.