Hopefully the title made some sense.Creativeoverflow V2.0 is in its development stages and getting closer to launch every day. We are really looking forward to it, especially because its a step up of what we have at the moment.
Now don’t get me wrong. We aren’t changing the face of Creativeoverflow. We are just doing some upgrades and additions to the current blog, to make it better for our readers. We want to know from you, as the reader what you want us to add into the upgrade of the blog? We have listed our current upgrades below and would like you to add yours in the comments.
- Brand New Footer
- Upgraded Sidebar – Menu, Popular Posts, Blog Roll Upgrade, Categories
- RSS and Twitter Tabs Upgrade + Additional Buttons
- New Post Format – Font Choice, Font Size, Meta data, Image previews
- Search bar upgrade and Integration
- Comment section and comment depth
- Additional Social Sharing Buttons
- New Author Box
- New 404 Page
- New Author Listing
Hopefully I mentioned all of them.
We aren’t changing the face of Creativeoverflow, its staying Blue, but we’re upgrading!
Now we would like to know from YOU, what would you like us to add to Creativeoverflow?