Slice your Designs with Pixelcrayons our New Sponsor
Let me Introduce to you one of our new sponsors: Pixelcrayons. Web designers in general should know how much time it usually takes to design a website according to your clients needs or your personal needs. Once you have completed your design you don’t usually want to sit with the frustration of coding the entire template, well that’s where Pixelcrayons’s job comes in.
AboutXHTML.pixelcrayons.com (a specialized division of Pixelcrayons) offers high quality hand coded pixel-precise markup services and implementation into skins, themes, CMS, shopping carts and more. We accept files in all common formats (PSD/AI/PNG/PDF) and even existing markup.
Our online Order page details various markup packages offered along with a variety of options for markup and software implementation.
We are committed to deliver high quality work and world-class services that underpin our ability to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our team would do everything possible to ensure a world-class experience right from the time you consider our services to the project delivery.
We have a well-defined process to ensure strict adherence to quality parameters and to deliver superior service, time and again.
5 Step Process
One of the cool things that pixelcrayons offers is that they class their work process in 5 Simple Steps. I have included there graph and steps to show you exactly what i mean by it.
- Step1: You send us your design (in almost any format) along with your order.
- Step2: One of our project managers would be assigned to your project, who would analyze your order and request for any additional information, if required. Your requirement will then be re-assessed by a markup expert before work commencement.
- Step3: The Project manager passes the order on to a markup developer, who studies the requirement and proceeds with markup.
- Step 4: The markup developer passes on the result to the QA team, which tests the markup developed across various browsers and for conformance to our quality guidelines. Any fixing requests are passed to the markup developer.
- Step 5: Once the QA team approves the markup, it is passed on to the Project manager who delivers the files to the client.
(Optional) If the order includes software implementation, the markup is passed on to the developer. The developer studies the requirement and proceeds with the development.
Why Choose Pixelcrayons?
Hand Written XHTML Code – All our code is written 100% manually and no automated tools are used to ensure highly optimized code.
SEO Semantic Code We write SEO Semantic code for enhanced search engine friendliness resulting in better search engine rankings and business!
Fast Delivery We just don’t tout fast delivery – we indeed deliver fast! In fact, if required, we work on weekends to accommodate your requests.
100% Satisfaction We guarantee 100% satisfaction or else we refund your money – plain and simple! At the end of the day, we are happy only if you are happy.
These are just a few out of the many in-numerous reasons to choose them.
Basic Package – Starting at $99
- Markups: Html 4.01 Transitional, XHTML 1.9 Transitional
- W3C Validation: CSS, XHTML & HTML
- I.E 6.x / 7.x, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
Professional Package – Starting at $199
- Markups: Html 4.01 Transitional, HTML 4.01 Strict, XHTML 1.0 Transitional, XHTML 1.0 Strict
- W3C Validation: CSS2 (Advanced CSS Code Structure), XHTML & HTML Browsers Compatibility: I.E 6.x / 7.x, Mozilla Firefox, Safari 2.x/3.x, Opera, Konqueror
- Includes: SEO Semantic Code, Load Speed Optimization, Complete Presentation Separation, Maximum Cross-Browser Compatibility
If anyone is in need of a Professional On-Time Psd conversion service then this is the service for you. You will have a lighting fast turn around time and a hand in hand experience with the developers from their side. Quality means a lot to them and that is why they always keep your needs at heart. Coming from me, are you going to choose Pixelcrayons next time around? I sure hope so.