You’ll Be Shocked To Learn Why Typography Is So Important! Here’s 35 Examples.
Typography is one if the most overlooked aspects of graphic design and writing, but one of the most important. There are many reasons why attention needs to be paid to typography, but I’ve broken them down to what I think is the top 5:
- Different fonts evoke different emotions from the reader.
- You can attract attention and engagement to your main points by varying fonts.
- Typography adds creativity and some spice to logos, articles, descriptions, slogans etc.
- Font can actually effect the readers mood. A study by Larson, Hazlett, Chaparro and Picard showed that people frowned less when reading certain fonts.
- Appealing typography can even effect eye fatigue, thus effecting reader engagement.
Keep these points in mind while scrolling through the 35 Typography samples below, and even more-so, while working on your next project. Enjoy!
Credit to respective artists.
credit: • SAWDUST •
Could I of made this collection more engaging by changing fonts? Probably. Don’t underestimate the potentially positive influence that typography has in making your articles, logos, slogans, or descriptions more exciting.
I hope that you enjoyed this Typography collection! Thanks for stopping by!