It’s a New Year for Creativeoverflow
Hey everyone, I hope you had a wonderful festive season. Yes, I am aware that its already February, but better late than never right? I don’t know why, but I kind of let Creativeoverflow and all you readers out there down over December and January, I do however apologize for that. Alright, now that the tears have been wiped, its time to turn over a new page for Creativeoverflow. Starting today, Creativeoverflow is going to become a hub for more unique articles, resources, reviews on products and books, contests and a lot of freebies and tutorials. Yes, this is quite a goal I know, but I want to follow through with this for not only myself, but for you readers too.
I also want to simplify Creativeoverflow’s design a bit, take away unnecessary elements, ads, network banners and focus on delivering quality content to our readers. These changes will be made over the next month or so, as I will be hard at work writing and creating some content for Creativeoverflow.
Now for some thoughts and answers from your side:
- Should I keep the sharing toolbar at the bottom or take it away and simplify it to just being able to tweet and like on Facebook?
- Should I change the fonts on the site for better reading or is it fine as is?
- Do you like the current layout or should I simplify it so that the navigation is at the top and it loads much faster?
- Should I clean up the comment system on the site?
- Do you have any other requests for me or Creativeoverflow?
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to give me a shout.
Just leave a comment below with all your requests.
Thanks guys and girls for supporting Creativeoverflow, let’s make 2011 a year to remember.
See you in the next post.