What Do You Want From Us? (Opinions Please)
This is something that I’ve been wanting to ask for quite some time now. At the end of the day a blog is only as strong as its readers and therefore there is no point in having a site with a 95% bounce rate. We would love to interact more with our readers and get to know you guys and girls through twitter and the comments. We would love to build a community behind Creativeoverflow and not just a following.
Now Creativeoverflow has come a long way in the last year and a half that site has been online and there has been some bumps and bruises along the way as well. I for one, would love to see Creativeoverflow grow much bigger than it currently is and influence the design world thoroughly on a day to day basis.
This obviously won’t just happen overnight and hard work will be needed along the way and that is why I am writing this post. I want to ask you as the readers, “What do you want from us?”
- What type of posts do you want frequently? (Inspiration, Unique, Roundups, Tutorials?)
- What should our posting schedule be? (1 Article a day | 2 Articles a day | 3 Articles a week)
- Do we need a new commenting system? (Disqus or Facebook comments?)
- Do we need to change anything in the design or update anything for you?
- Do we need new social sharing buttons for ease of promotion?
- Would you like us to lessen the adverts on the site and place them more strategically?
- Would you like us to giveaway a lot more stuff? (Business Cards, Products, Flyers, Posters, Software?)
- Have any other suggestions for us?
We would love to have your opinion and thoughts. Say what you want to say and don’t hold back. We love honesty and live by it as a policy.